RealCalc - A Realistic Scientific Calculator for Android
RealCalc Scientific Calculator is one of Android's most popular scientific calculators. It has over 20 million downloads and more than 100,000 5* reviews.
RealCalc is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
If you like RealCalc, the pro version RealCalc Plus has lots of extra features including fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, customizable conversions and constants, landscape mode, a home-screen widget, a 12-digit display and greater internal precision. Purchasing RealCalc Plus will also help to support further development. Just search for RealCalc Plus or follow the upgrade link in the app.
- Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
- 7-Segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
- Powers, roots, logarithmic and exponential functions.
- Percentage calculations.
- Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads.
- Hyperbolic functions.
- Factorials, permutations and combinations.
- Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal (RealCalc Plus only).
- Degrees, minutes and seconds support (RealCalc Plus only).
- 10 memories with memory contents dialog for store and recall.
- 10-digit display or 12-digit on RealCalc Plus.
- Previous result history.
- Unit conversions for distance, area, volume, mass, speed, time, force, pressure, energy, power, temperature and data sizes (user-customizable on RealCalc Plus).
- Physical constants table (user-customizable on RealCalc Plus).
- Home-screen widget - a simple four-function calculator with percent and square-root which can be placed on your home screen (RealCalc Plus only).
- Fixed-point, scientific and engineering notation display modes, with adjustable decimal places.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes with logical operator functions.
- Customizable decimal point and digit grouping format.
- External keyboard support.
- Three RPN styles (RealCalc Plus only):
- Direct-entry with unlimited stack (classic RealCalc mode)
- Buffered-entry with unlimited stack (like HP-48)
- XYZT rolling stack (like HP-42)
- Multi-window support with drag & drop (RealCalc Plus only).
- Configurable haptic and sound feedback for button clicks.
- Copy and paste support for display value, internal value, memories, history and RPN stack.
- Comprehensive built-in help.
- High-resolution graphics for any display size or resolution.
- Portrait and landscape orientation (RealCalc Plus only).
RealCalc v3.0.2 released
- Put the old app icon back!
- Added monochrome app icon for themed icon support.
- Fixed a couple of potential crashes.
RealCalc v3.0.1 released
- Added option to include labels in clipboard copy.
- Added ability to resize and reposition layout on devices with large screens or unusual aspect ratios: go to Menu > Resize.
RealCalc v3.0.0 released
- Updated for Android 13.
- Constants updated to latest NIST values.
- Added redo-last-conversion feature (RealCalc Plus only).
- Custom data export/import now uses Storage Access Framework (this allows export of data to local storage or cloud services).
- Fixed some UI issues.